Rock With the Pro’s Program on Sundays @ 2pm (ages 9-18) 4/14/19-6/23/19
Lessons take place on Sunday afternoons from 2pm to 4pm at Twin Cities Music School in St. Paul on Como Ave starting on 4/14/19.
- Learn 3-4 songs which are worked on 1 on 1 during already scheduled weekly lessons
- 10 weeks of 2-hour, group rehearsal/lessons on Sunday afternoons with coaching to make them come together as a group/band
- 1-2 clinics discussing performance techniques and stage presence
- Opening for local rock legends, Mutt, on Sunday, 6/23/19 from 12:30-3:00pm at Can Can Wonderland.
Benefits of the Program
- Great opportunity for enhancing music skills
- 25 extra hours of coaching
- Live performance experience with a professional’s sound system
- Inspires teamwork, confidence, and group dynamics
- Students will work together to play from various musical styles: Rock, Pop, and Country songs
REQUIREMENTS OF THE PROGRAM:
- You must be enrolled in private lessons to join.
- Open to all students ages 9-18 who are able to play or sing a few songs on their instrument
Register by 4/14/19 to save your spot!