Enroll at Twin Cities Music School
- One-on-one private, virtual or in-person coaching with a patient and experienced instructor who will ensure you or your children avoid frustration, and continue to learn between lessons.
- Students set and achieve their own goals. This keeps learning fun and focused.
- Students work with teachers to achieve a Final Project that they can be proud of at the end of each session. This could be the student performing in concert or recording a song.
- 14-Day Money Back Guarantee (if you don’t like your lessons, just tell us in the first 14-days of training and we’ll give you your money back without a hassle).
- Learn to play songs that you love. No experience necessary.
- The exact practice strategies you can use to get real results.
30 Minute or 60 Minute Weekly Private Music Lessons
- IN-PERSON and/or VIRTUAL – SPRING 2023 Package – 30 Minute Private Music Lessons (12 weeks) 4/10/23-7/1/23
- Single Payment to be paid on 4/15/23 of $418.00
- Three Monthly Payments to be paid on 4/15/23, 5/15/23, and 6/15/23 of $150.00
- IN-PERSON and/or VIRTUAL – SPRING 2023 Package – 60 Minute Private Music Lessons (12 weeks) 4/10/23-7/1/23
- Single Payment to be paid on 1/15/23 of $836.00
- Three Monthly Payments to be paid on 4/15/23, 5/15/23, and 5/15/23 of $300.00
*If not a returning student, there is a $25.00 new student enrollment fee
*Families enrolling more than one student receive a 10% discount on all lesson packages
*Special “mid-session” enrollment always available, just call our director, Kelly, at (612) 562-9074
30 Minute Lesson
IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL – SPRING 30 Minute Weekly Lesson
$418.00 / One Time Payment
$150.00 / Three Monthly Payments
60 Minute Lesson
IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL – SPRING 60 Minute Weekly Lesson
$836.00 / One Time Payment
$300.00 / Three Monthly Payments